Final Ender's Game Book Post

Author: Billy Lau // Category:
    The ending of the book was good. Not amazing. I think it was because everyone was telling me the ending was amazing and my hopes went too high. Then when I got to the ending it was good, but not as good as everyone described it. Still, I would rate this book a 7 out of 10, because there are better books out there. 
     This final Lit circle discussion we talked a lot more. After the discussion, I understood more about the Buggers, Locke, and Demosthenes. The Buggers were better in technology, but the humans had the better brains. I still wonder :Is technology better or smartness? I also learned that kids are totally free online if they wanted to. I think making a Facebook account is like putting your life online; well it's not like most people care that much so I don't see what's wrong with it. But, kids acting like adults online to dominate the world is a little bit too extreme. Wiki leaks, could be run by Julian Assange who hires kids to be secret spies, because people less suspect them to be working for wiki leaks. Online is like the American Dream. Freedom for all. I also found out that the name Locke was used because he was a influencer to the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution, and Demosthenes was an orator for political ideas in ancient Greece. I still wonder why people would not question a name like Demosthenes and Locke, because they were very uncommon names.
     I really enjoy doing discussions, because they clarify things that you missed or just don't know. This discussion was a lot better than the first two, maybe because we had more time and it wasn't rushed. My book mates and I asked a lot of level three questions and I had some connections to everyday life. During this discussion, we talked about the sequel and how that might be like. I encourage everyone to read it. I guess this is the last post of Ender's Game, and I am so sad.

0 Responses to "Final Ender's Game Book Post"

Post a Comment