Vignette project reviews

Author: Billy Lau // Category:
     Many people have different personalities and traits. They act and behave differently. However, each person is  special in their unique ways. One day, I believe that "crazy people " will become the new normal, and "normal" people will become the new crazy. I was looking through some vignettes and I found three special people with unlike attributes. These very special people are Vic Xuan, Christ Nghe, and Bany. In their vignettes they describe how they really feel deep down. 
    In Bany's vignette, she shows her energetic side of her. I have never noticed this personality about Bany. She loves to party. 

No, we have fiestias.I love going to them. Wearing my fancy clothes. My pink dress with the little black shoes my mom brought me for my birthday.
Bany also loves to dress in her favorite clothes. I learned from this vignette that it is always good to have time to relax and party. In contrast, Vic takes relaxing to a whole new level.
The fluffy clouds looked like they were moving across the blue ocean sky. The humongous trees rose up from their roots far in the ground. The trees had bright green leaves. 
Vic also surprises me with his love and curiosity for nature. He sits back and looks up at the sky, and that keeps him company. I may one day try the same, and enjoy nature because we won't be on this earth forever to see all the amazing things God has created for us. 
     Christy's personality is somewhat shy but she is starting to change as time goes on and on. 
I want to be social, out there, not shy but confident. I was the black sheep. Looking back on the first day of freshman year made me realize how much I broke out of my shell and comfort zone.
Christy, before, was hiding in her little shell and was afraid of going out to the open world.  Now, she is improving step by step to get out of her comfort zone and to be more social. Overall, everyone has different character, and that is what defines who we really are. Our names are useless without having great attributes.  




(I am not going to go into detail for each person's attributes because I don't know the details, but I will just list them and say their importance) 
 

0 Responses to "Vignette project reviews"

Post a Comment